Friday, 20 June 2014

My Toni & Guy Experience

Hey everyone, so first up sorry if my writing is pretty poor today.  I've got a cold but I'm fighting through it to get this post done.  Was going to record a vlog today too...no way that's gunna happen.



So Literally yesterday I got my hair done by Toni and Guy.  I got it for free because someone was looking for people to practice on as they just started.  I'm not going to lie I was a bit apprehensive as EVERY, and yes I mean EVERY, single haircut I've been given by hairdressers has been quite frankly crap.  I thought "you know what though it's free and I can probably help her out some how".  So I went for it.  I turned up and sat down and waited with me friend.  Well I was sat for perhaps 2 seconds ha ha. I was seated and we had a nice chat.  We actually talked about vloggers and such.  We found we both loved Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter I mean who doesn't?  She asked me what hair cut I wanted.  To be honest I wasn't bothered at all. I was getting the cut for free so I told her whatever she feels would look best.   She also handed me a drink of water bless.


She said she would cut about an inch off.  I was quite surprised to hear her say that my hair was in healthy condition, I've always presumed it was quite bad so that was nice.  She then said something about not layering a such but basically volumising it a bit...she did have a word for it fluffing perhaps? Ha ha, it was then time to get my hair washed. It was just a normal wash and then she massaged in the conditioner. It felt so nice, thought I was getting a head massage I could of easily fallen asleep.



It was then time to get my hair cut.  I spent most of my time on my new phone.  Glad I've got a phone and I'm not trying to complain but god it's slow...and it hates me nails.  It must of been annoying for Heidi (the hairdresser) as I was looking down half the time on twitter etc.  The more it progressed though the more I loved what she was doing.  At the end of it I couldn't stop smiling I loved it! At the age of 24 I finally got a decent hair cut!  It's true what they say you get what you pay for (in exception this was free of course).  So want to know what it turned out like?  Well here it is!


I am smiling I promise though I know to some it doesn't look like it ha ha.  God you can tell I am ill can't you?  I was so impressed that whenever I need my hair cut again I will be going there again without a doubt.  I thought hairdressers were all the same but Toni and Guy have restored my faith! Thank you to the wonderful Heidi! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment