Sunday, 25 May 2014

Review | L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss

Have you ever had that moment, when you think you've taken a picture of something.  Only to find out you haven't?  Then before you know it the thing you wanted to take a picture of is in the bin?  Yeah....that's what happened today so sorry about the stock photos.


Hi everyone, so i'm sure you'll know by now I'm lucky enough to be a part of Buzzagent.  They're a word of mouth company that send you stuff to review.  I was blessed by the opportunity to test out Loreal's Creme Gloss!  There were so many colours to chose from but I decided to chose Chocolate.  This being as I want to try and go back to my nature colour.  For those of you who don't know what my colour is at the moment.  Well I don't blame you as it's a mix of different colours due to me dying my hair red.   To be honest I doubt I'll ever dye my hair red again.  It's just way too much to keep control over.  So this is my before shot


Not the best picture of me but you get the idea.  Now I've never not once dyed my own hair, due to the fact I'm worried I won't be able to get it all. My best friend Amber normally does it but she lives in London now so it's a bit far to go just to get my hair dyed (and £22 might I add! Bloody train fare rip off).  So Matthew's mum kindly agreed that she would do it for me.  We couldn't do it until Saturday so this is why this blog post is a little late.

The process.

So I started off by dampening my hair.  It said to wet your hair and then towel dry it.  I didn't see the point in this as my hair takes ages to towel dry.  So instead I just dampened my hair with water.



The next step was to put the dye on my hair.  I sat with a towel round my neck whilst Marilyn put the dye on my hair. It's always a good idea to put Vaseline around the places you normally get dye on.  I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't burn or itch.  I think this is the first dye I've actually used where it hasn't made my head itch or burn in the slightest.  So it gets a thumbs up from the start.


After the dye was on I had to wait 20 minutes.  Not that long compared to others so I was slightly surprised by the time.  After the time passed we washed it out which didn't take that long for the colour to run clear.  Marilyn the applied the conditioner which smelt lovely!  Straight away Marilyn said how well my hair took to the colour.  Which made me realise two things.  

Either 1.  The dye is really good as dye doesn't normally take as well as it did this time. 
          2.  The hair routine I've been using to recover my hair has been working.

Heck who knows it's probably a bit of both.  Either way i'm REALLY happy with the result!


I don't want to dye my hair for a long time again I like to keep a year apart but next yeah I want to dip dye my hair possibly.  I was going to do it this year but that didn't go to plan.  I don't know what my post will be next week.  Either something will come in the post last minute or I'll actually be able to review something I've been wanting to review for a while ha ha.  Though if you would like me to do a different type of post like my hair care routine etc then please feel free to tell me over on twitter @candyfl0sscloud. Until next week keep safe.


1 comment:

  1. Great review hun! Maybe you can check out my blog! http://www.beautythink.org

    ReplyDelete