Friday, 21 March 2014

Review | Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Hi everyone!  So here I am again this week and it's another review! (don't worry next week I'll be talking all about my nail care and how my I've kept my nails growing).  This week I received a product through the post.  I didn't even know what it was until I got reminded that I got sent this via a freebie site called Sopost . I was sent the link to this freebie by the lovely Becky over at Lipgloss and lashes.  If you haven't checked out her blog then you really should it's amazing the photos are to die for!


So this cleanser comes with a cloth as well to polish your face with after you apply.  I started with obviously applying it to my face. I only applied it to the dry areas though like suggested.  I've been having a lot of dry skin recently on my forehead so I applied it quite heavily,  as well as around my nose.  After applying I filled my bathroom sink up with hot water, I then dunked the cloth in and squeezed out any excess water.  I then followed by "polishing" the cream into my face. It felt quite nice and was easy to do so.  Obviously the key is not to press too hard or it would probably defeat the purpose of what this product is meant to do.

After damping my face with a towel and waiting for my face to dry I then applied my Nivea night moisturiser. I've only used this once but I can say without a doubt I have seen a massive improvement! During this day I haven't seen any dry patches.  I even asked my boyfriend and he said he couldn't see any either!  So for anyone having dry skin issues on their face I would say THIS is a must buy.  You can buy it from the official website from as little as £6 as different sizes are available click here.  



I also just would like to say quickly that as this product uses Muslin cloths if you need to replace them you could just buy baby muslin clothes from cheap stores such as George part of Asda.  This products also uses eucalyptus so if you have a cold a strongly suggest using this on your face!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I got one as well and can't wait to try it :)

    Regards,
    D,x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete