Friday, 14 March 2014

Exciting Fashion Invitation

Hi everyone!  So today's blog post is NOT a review (yay thank god! haha)  which makes a nice change eh?  So you must be thinking to yourself "I wonder what she is going to write about then". Well my lovelies, yesterday I received an email inviting me to the re-launch of Gianmarco Lorenzi's Spring/Summer 2014 collection!  Needless to say I am super excited AND feel sooooo blessed considering my beauty blog is only 3 months old!  I mean seriously I've come so far in such a short space of time. 

(I've blanked out sensitive information)
At first I was like "noooo, it can't be I mean this is to go to be true".  So I decided to contact the company direct.  I then received a reply saying it was true! I seriously couldn't believe it.  Means I'll have to get a new outfit, and of course a good pair of shoes ha ha.  I've never been to a launch before so obviously I'm really nervous.  Hopefully I won't act all socially awkward but well I probably will ha ha.  Not going to lie can't wait for the cocktails.  I'll have to find my ID though, I know it's somewhere safe...but that's always a problem normally my somewhere safe is TOO safe and I lose stuff as I forget, oh no.

I'm allowed a plus one (yay) and I'm bringing my friend Variety.  She is also into fashion like me so it will be a great opportunity or not just me but her as well.  I had lots of people to choose from so it was a hard decision I hope no-one puts it against me. I've asked my sister for help as although I'm into fashion I really don't know what to go with.  I could play it safe and go with pastel colours or go for neon.  Then there is the shoes!  Obviously I need a good pair of shoes, but being a mum I want to save money but not just buying a pair of shoes I'm going to wear for that night but also on a casual basis.  Now recently my brown boots that I've had for 2 years have now reached their end.  So I'm looking to replace them. These are so many choices but I really like these.  They have so many beautiful colours as well.

I also think this dress would be nice.  It's very smart for this occasion.  However it does seems to be a bit boring which is why I would load it with lots of nice accessories.  probably the same colour as the shoes along with a blazer.  If you have any ideas on what I should wear then PLEASE feel free to send your links in to me either on here or tweet me at @candyfl0sscloud . I'd be more then happy to look through your ideas and if I wear something you send me I'll mention you in my next blog!  Bye for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment