Friday, 7 February 2014

Review | Grace Cole Peach and Pear Lip Balm



So the lovely guys at Grace Cole were kind enough to send me this lip balm*.  I was really excited to try this  as my lips have suffered a great deal this winter more so then usual.  I must be getting old or something.  So the scent they sent me was peach and pear.  I love mango flavoured things so it was a win for me straight of the bat.  However I obviously had to test the other important facts.

The test

So down to business,  I applied this lip balm straight away and wow I noticed the difference straight away.  My lips felt so moisturised and silky and left them feeling smooth.  Not only did it feel good and smell nice but it lasted for a long time too.  Something I think A lot of lip balms fail at now a day is lasting long in harsh winter weather.  I wore this inside AND outside so I can tell you with confidence that it did well to last against the harsh winter air. 


More Products in the Range.

So this amazing lipbalm comes in a variety of different scents and flavours.  ALL are amazing and well I for one want to own them all.  The colours are to die for and will be easy to find in handbags.
  • Coconut and Lime
  • Pineapple and Passionfruit
  • Watermelon and Pink Grapefruit (omg I want it!)
  • Passion Fruit and Guava
  • Strawberry and kiwi (mmmmmm)


This lip balm costs only £2 I think that is a bargain for the amount you receive and when you think about all the amazing flavours!  If you want to check them out for yourself they can all be found here

*Even though I was sent this product to review ALL opinions our indeed my own.

3 comments:

  1. I got sent this too! Although I didn't get the letter! Why not check out my review? http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/grace-cole-fruitworks-lip-balm-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pear lip balm is so natural. Pear lip balm have no effect for use.
    lip balm with kokum butter

    ReplyDelete