Friday, 24 January 2014

Review | Milk and Elderflower bath powder



So apart from the Spa Sanctuary bubble foam I got I also received this little gem.  I've never used bath powder before so I really had no idea what to expect.  The instructions said to sprinkle this after you've finished running your bath so that I did.




So apart from the Spa Sanctuary bubble foam I got I also received this little gem.  I've never used bath powder before so I really had no idea what to expect.  The instructions said to sprinkle this after you've finished running your bath so that I did.  It was a bit off putting at first as the Elderflowers that floated in the bath kinda looked like fish food.  That or something else quite distasteful (I think you can guess).   It did however make me relax a bit. Not as much as others though which I will be reviewing in a few weeks.  It was a nice change from bath bombs and bubble but I doubt I would go out of my way of buying bath powders unless I saw a lot of good reviews from one.  The good thing about this product is you don't need to sprinkle a lot of it in.  I'm not sure if it was the milk but it did make my legs feel soft.  Not to be mistaken for as silky as it wasn't that.

Overall it was a nice product but I didn't like the bits that came with it.

big hugs from Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm currently holding a giveaway on my blog, it's not much but it'd be great if you could enter :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete