Friday, 3 January 2014

Hunger Games: Catching fire inspired outfits

Hi everyone,  I went to the cinema to watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire a while back and I LOVED it.  The next day I knew I wanted to make this post.  I loved her outfits and Jennifer Lawrence is absolutely flawless.  There won't be much text in this post but more images.  Each outfit is inspired by an outfit Jennifer Lawrence wore in the movie.  I have posted the outfit that she wore then the clothes I have "matched" with that look.  To help you find out where I saw the items I have also listed where you can buy the items.  I hope you like my inspired outfits.  Do you have similar posts?  Comment below and link me your blogs.  What was your favourite look?

Katniss-outfit


Katniss-fashion-board



Top - £12 boohoo
Skirt - £55 Fair and True
Shoes - £40 Lipsy on Very
Necklace - £11 accessorize
Clutch bag - £10 Newlook

katniss-party-look


katniss-party-fashion-board

Dress - £42 Asos
Shoes - £55 River Island
Clutch bag - 24.99 Precious Bags
Earrings - £2.99 New Look
Moisturising Lipstick - £3.75 ELF


katniss-casual-outfit


katniss-casual-fashion-board


Bomber Jacket - £16.50 Loveclothing
Shoes - £40 River Island
Trousers - £30 John Lewis
Scarf - £18 Topshop
Knitted Top - £12.99 New Look

I hope you enjoyed this post.  I quite enjoyed making it :D.  Before I go I just want to say that if you're a woman who hates their body you should go check out this guest post. It's amazing and an inspiration. Click Here 

Big hugs from Rachel









2 comments:

  1. I see we are both part of #FahionFebruary and have followed to keep up with your posts. Follow back at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete